MOTION SENSOR WIRING DIAGRAM : CLASS E FIRE ALARM SYSTEM.
Motion Sensor Wiring Diagram
- a schematic drawing of the wiring of an electrical system
- A wiring diagram is a simplified conventional pictorial representation of an electrical circuit. It shows the components of the circuit as simplified shapes, and the power and signal connections between the devices.
- A drawing showing the various electrical units and the wiring arrangement necessary for them to function properly.
- Motion can be detected by measuring change in speed or vector of an object or objects in the field of view. This can be achieved either by mechanical devices that physically interact with the field or by electronic devices that quantifies and measures changes in the given environment.
- A motion controller controls the motion of some object. Frequently motion controllers are implemented using digital computers, but motion controllers can also be implemented with only analog components as well.
- (MOTION SENSORS) This refers to a family of INPUT DEVICES designed to detect movement within a specific field of view or detection pattern. Most MOTION SENSORS use one of two detection technolgies: passive infrared, and microwave.
1995 ural imz K650 wiring diagram
wiring diagram, total loss system rewire